This procedure describes the actions to occur in the event of a vehicle breakdown.
The key principles of this procedure are:
- All participants have the information they need in the even this procedure is triggered
- Any safety issues are mitigated through the assistance of emergency services
- Good records are kept to assist with effective contract management.
reporting and monitoring
The reporting and monitoring tools used in this procedure are:
- Service Manager reports incidents to Network Manager
- Network Manager maintains a register of incidents, and reports to Committee.
Policy guidance on incident reports and investigations can be found in EP6 – Service incidents and crisis management