This procedure describes the actions to occur if a vehicle fails to arrive at a designated location at the correct time. This procedure may be triggered by a school or by a concerned parent.
The key principles of this procedure are:
- Schools and parents know what action to take if a bus fails to arrive on time
- The vehicle location can be quickly identified
- Service manager explains reason for late arrival.
reporting and monitoring
The reporting and monitoring tools used in this procedure are:
- Schools or the Service Manager reports incidents to Network Manager
- Network Manager maintains register of incidents and reports to Committee.
Policy guidance on incident reports and investigations can be found in EP6 – Service incidents and crisis management