This procedure describes the actions taken in response to a request for a review of a bus stop.
The key principles of this procedure are:
- All participants know how to request a review
- All participants feel empowered to make requests
- Concerns regarding bus stops are investigated effectively
- Decisions are recorded so that only approved bus stops are used.
reporting and monitoring
The reporting and monitoring tools used in this procedure are:
- Service Manager reports to School Admin that review has been completed
- Regular reviews of approved stops are completed by bus drivers