This procedure describes the actions taken in order to complete a Summary Review of bus stops for a given route.
The key principles of this procedure are:
- All bus stops are reviewed on a regular basis
- Areas of concern are identified and addressed
- Good records are kept to ensure that policy objectives are being met.
reporting and monitoring
The reporting and monitoring tools used in this procedure are:
- Network Manager monitors review register and prompts Service Manager as reviews fall due
- Service Manager reports to the Network Manager that reviews have been completed
- Network Manager reports to the Committee.
Policy guidance on incident reports and investigations can be found in EP4 – Bus Stop Safety